Wednesday, November 14, 2007

change of plans

As many of you have noticed, I have stopped posting new images for the last couple of months. I have been far too sick to work since we found out that we are expecting our first baby in the spring. With this happy news, I am already having to make adjustments to my work schedule and habits. My original intention for this project was to exhibit the paintings as a complete body of work, but I have since decided to make the pieces available individually online at my new Etsy shop until early 2008. I am thankful for all the good feedback and kind words over the past year, and I hope that you have enjoyed looking at the pieces as much as I have enjoyed painting them. Many thanks!

~ Megan

3 comments:

Takeyce said...

Beautiful paintings, Meghan. Looking forward to your return. PS - you've been tagged - no pressure to play along, though. Just had to give you a shout out because I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sylvie Van Hulle said...

You are very talented. Hope you start painting and posting again when the baby is there.
I really love your work!